Please note that this is an automated translation. The German data protection policy (Datenschutzerklärung) is binding only.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible
Dr. Gerhard Strate
Phone +49-40-45 02 16 0
Fax +49-40-45 02 16 69
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting our website www.strate.net the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until its automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting device,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access takes place (referrer -URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of the device and the name of the access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- ensuring system security and system stability,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- your have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the transfer is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists to transfer the data,
- this is permitted by law and necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In the cookie information is stored, that results from the specific device used to access our website. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes of the protection of our legitimate interests as well as of those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configurate your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
We use the tracking measures listed below in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The tracking measures we use help us to ensure a needs-based design and a continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offers for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provisions.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics for the statistical analysis of the usage of our website. For this purpose, cookies are used (see no. 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an identification is not possible (IP masking ).
6. Foreign content
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, significant information about their details;
- promptly request the correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete personal data stored with us according to Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims according to Art. 17 DSGVO;
- to according to Art. 18 DSGVO demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, and in case you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or your objection to the processing has been filed in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to according to Art. 20 DSGVO receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request their transmission to another responsible;
- to revoke your once given consent at any time according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.