Gerhard Strate - Publications
- The case against Gustl Mollath
- Experience with the Protection of Fundamental Rights in the Administration of Criminal Justice in Germany
- An Answer to the Question: ‘What is Enlightenment?’ – The Relevance of an Incisive Work by Kant from the Year 1784
- The Price of Freedom
HRRS 2009, p. 441.
- How Jurists Serve as Role Models: the Example of Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- Justice and Terrorism – Taking the Example of the Padilla, Hamdi, Moussaoui and Motassadeq Cases
HRRS 2004, p. 239.
- The Weimar Murder Case – Strength and Risk of Material Evidence
Kriminalistik, 1997, p. 634.
- The Defence Counsel in the Reopening of a Case
Strafverteidiger 1999, p. 228.
Articles about Dr. Gerhard Strate
- Punishment is a must
(Article by Lukas Heiny, Financial Times Deutschland 04/03/2010, p. 26 [excerpt])
- Proved right through appeal – The Hamburg-based defence attorney Gerhard Strate has set himself the ambitious goal of bailing out Alexander Falk after the New Economy crash
(Article by Anna v. Münchhausen, Frankfurter Allgemeine on Sunday, 05/12/2004)
- Specialist for hopeless cases or Sowing the seeds of doubt
(Article by Peter Bier, brand eins – Economy magazine, 03/29/2007) (PDF)
- Attorney of the stars and star of the attorneys – Talking together where Hamburg is at its loveliest: by the Alster. A stroll with Gerhard Strate, one of Hamburg’s best known defence lawyers
(Article by Uwe Bahnsen, Welt am Sonntag, 01/18/2004 © WAMS.de 1995 – 2004)
by Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wohlers (University of Zurich) – on the occasion of the conferment of an honorary doctorate on Attorney Gerhard Strate, given in the Great Hall of the University of Rostock on 20 November 2003
- No Man for Every Case: The Defense Attorney Gerhard Strate
(Article by Klaus Stein, FAZ-Magazin, 02/21/1997)